Powered By Blogger

zaterdag 21 maart 2009

EA UK: Sims 3 hands-on nieuwe informatie

Er zijn 2 nieuwe post online gekomen van het Sims 3 event op de engelse EA site, deze keer van DobbyDude en je vindt ze op deze pagina en deze pagina.
Something small caught my eye it looked out of place in the back ground and I quickly cancelled his walk to the park, he stopped walking and I hovered over the small dot of yellowy white on the background of green grasses, it came up with pick up so I did, then checked my inventory, I had picked up a grape seed….Cool COLLECTABLES, after that I started him back on his journey and kept a close eye out around him for more stuff to pick up on my journey….. I got all the way to the park before finding anything else, But a couple more yellowy dots were laying around here so I picked them up they were more seeds of different plants… Curious I wondered if anything could be done with the trees in the park, to my delight I found fruit trees which you can harvest for fruit which I did….

En schijnbaar is het niet zo makkelijk om je Sim dood te laten gaan door een brand in de keuken te veroorzaken ...
I decided to get one of them to the death by fire stage, so in the Male sims confined space I added a cooker fridge and section of worktop, His first cooking attempt (unprompted he was starving) failed to result in a fire, but his second attempt was a success on the fire front and flames lapped all around… eventually burning the cooker fridge and worktop to cinders…leaving my guy…still alive….Failure again, frustrated I began toying with him, gave him a new cooker fridge and worktop, and got him cooking, then using the very useful grab hand (experimentation) I was able to pick up his finished creations and move them to Jay’s kitchen before my victim sim could grab a plate….Was funny watching as he looked bewildered then after the third attempt actually get frustrated and stop cooking. He did manage to make one meal and eat some while I was watching Jay and the baby… well I thought that wont keep him going….

0 reacties:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP