Powered By Blogger

zondag 8 maart 2009

Prima Games blog over Sims 3

2 schrijvers van een Prima Games blog hebben Sims 3 kunnen spelen en 2 pagina's online gezet over hun ervaringen.

De eerste pagina (The Sims 3 - Create-A-Style) gaat over de tool waarmee je bijna elk voorwerp zo kunt veranderen: in dit geval een studeer kamer die zij helemaal in een houten look willen hebben:
There are lots of wood textures to choose from. After spending several minutes browsing in the Create-a-Style tools, I settled on a rich cherry. Now it was time to match the desk, chair, and even the easel I has artfully placed in the corner, tilted in front of a huge window. Instead of having to click on each object and then root around in all of the textures and find the one I previously picked, I just clicked on the bookcase to bring up its texture pre-set and dragged it over the other objects. Immediately, the chair matched the bookcase.

De tweede pagina (The Sims 3 - Making Me) gaat over hoe makkelijk het is om jezelf te maken in Sims 3:
You can select five traits that flesh out your Sim’s personality. At first, I loaded myself up with honestly, industriousness, a sense of humor, kitchen skills and luck. Oh, I was a real extrovert that was the life of the party and the kind of employee that rockets up the career ladder on the wings of spunk and vivaciousness. But then I took the same kind of honesty I applied to my Sim’s physical appearance and used it to work on her personality. I kept the sense of humor and luck because those are real.

0 reacties:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP