Powered By Blogger

maandag 4 mei 2009

Q & A met Lyndsay Pearson, Sims 3 Associate Producer

El33tonline heeft op deze pagina een Q & A online gezet met Lyndsay Pearson, Sims 3 Associate Producer.

Geen nieuwtjes echter gewoon een leuk artikel.
What personality traits in The Sims 3 most closely matches your own personality, in your opinion?

If I recreated myself as a Sim I think I’d pick: Workaholic, Friendly, Neurotic, Excitable and Bookworm. I definitely work more than I should, I love to visit and chat with people, I worry about ridiculous things all the time (I’m pretty sure I left my garage door open today…), I get excited about the silliest stuff (googly eyes I can stick all over the place! YAY!) and I really love to spend hours absorbed in a good book.

Bron: Sim Programs

0 reacties:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP