Powered By Blogger

zaterdag 21 maart 2009

Interview met Sims 3 associate producer MJ Chun

CVG heeft op deze pagina een interview online gezet met MJ Chun.
The Sims is designed as a family-friendly franchise, but if I wanted to go down an evil path when creating my Sim, how nasty could I be?

Chun: One of the Lifetime Wishes is gold digger and that Sim has a desire to see the ghost of a wealthy spouse. I was playing the gold digger and one of the wealthier Sims in town happened to be married so I became friends with his wife and invited her to my place. I kept my cooking skill low so I set a fire on the lot and she burnt to death, and therefore I got to move in on her [widow]. It's really as creative as you want to be.

0 reacties:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP